Our advisory members are professionals from academia, engineering, services and mega manufacturing industries including creative artists to work on the mission of "Collaborative Innovation". They drive the assignment in line with their role than a position, therefore, we address them as :
- Knowledge Business Associate (KBA): Professionals who aspire to be associated with us as an allied & indispensable force for its business development and execution to deliver the best experience to our end consumer.
- Management Trainee (MT) : As we continue to grow and expand with new client base worldwide at a rapid rate, Team In..Cred.. recognizes the need to effectively recruit and train individuals to be future leaders in all areas of our seven verticals. Our Management Trainee Program (MTP) is designed to attract recent post graduates / MBAs who are recognized as having significant abilities, enthusiasm for the industry, and developmental potential to become part of Team In..Cred...
- Knowledge Co-ordinator (KCO) : Young, vibrant fresher or professionals (up to 10 years of work experience) who think out of the box. They are from the best of the B-Schools or carrying rich global work experience.
- Knowledge Partner (KP) : Professionals having ten plus varied experience from different industries / sectors of the world.
- Knowledge Master (KM) : Professionals having fifteen to twenty years glocal industry / sector experience.
- Knowledge Retainer (KR) : Freelance professionals who render their services to our client companies on an exclusive basis as an expert.
- Knowledge Mentor (KM) : Seasoned retired professionals having glocal exposure of managing corporations of large size & scale during their days. However, they are fully abreast with today's ever changing business fabric.
- Knowledge Coach (KC) : Eminent academicians from across the world with global recognition who are non-working Directors / Honorary Advisors to the company.